Attention Aspirants, the Recruitment notification for NIELIT Scientists B and Scientific-Technical Assistant 2020 Exam is just published. The notification is made to fill the vacant Scientists B (Group A) and Scientific-Technical Assistant (Group B) in the National Informatics Center (NIC). Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with proper planning then you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for NIELIT Scientists B and Scientific-Technical Assistant 2020 Exam (By Expert).
On the results of the written test, candidates will be eligible to qualify for the written Exam. Whereas for NIELIT Scientific Technical Assistant Exam (Group B,) no Interview is required hence making the written exam Very Important. Plan your study schedule with these highly recommended books for NIELIT Scientists B recruitment test for sure success in the written exam.
NIELIT Scientists B Books (Expert Choice)
Before we discuss the best available books to crack NIELIT Scientists B and Scientific-Technical Assistant 2020 Exam, let us read the complete exam pattern for this prestigious exam.
The Question paper for NIELIT Scientists B and Scientific-Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 will be divided into 2 parts. Part 1, for computer science and Part 2, for the Generic area. Each segment will carry 60 questions of 1 mark for each question. Let us look into the exam pattern of all the parts in brief.
|NO||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|2.||Generic Area (Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude)||60||60×1=60|
Things to Know
- Type of Exam: Objective type (OMR based)
- Marking Scheme: Each Question will carry 1 (one) mark.
- Negative Marking: Deduction of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Cut-off: To qualify written exam 50% for General, 40% for OBC, and 30% for the SC/ST categories.
Best Books for NIELIT Scientists B and Scientific-Technical Assistant
Now let us have a look at NIELIT Scientists B and Scientific-Technical Assistant Books for Computer Science and Generic area.
Books for Generic Area (60 Marks)
The Generic Area will comprise of Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities, and General Awareness and Aptitude. For this segment Objective type questions, you will need these Books.
1. General Awareness Books
GK and Current affairs books for NIELIT Scientist B Jobs 2020.
- General Awareness by Manohar Panday (Publisher: Arihant) Click Here to Buy
- Manorama Yearbook 2020 (The best book to prepare for GK section in competitive exams)
Buy from Flipkart:
2.General Intelligence & Reasoning ability
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwali and Indu Sijwali (Publisher: Arihant): Click Here to Buy or,
- A Modern Approach To Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning Revised Edition by R.S.Aggarwal (Publisher: S.Chand): Click Here to Buy
3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude by N.K.Singh (Publisher: Upkar Prakashan): Click Here to Buy or,
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Aggrawal (Publisher: S.Chand Publishing): Click Here to Buy
4. Test of English Language & Comprehension
- High School English Grammar & Composition Revised Edition (English) 1st Edition by Wren and Martin
From Flipkart: Click Here to Buy or,
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi:
From Flipkart with 31% off at 194/- Click Here to Buy or,
- English – From Plinth to Paramount (Vol-1 and 2) by Neetu Singh (Publisher: K.D Publication)
From Flipkart with 24 %: Click Here to Buy
Books for Computer Science (60 Marks)
The Paper of computer science will consist of total 6o questions of 6o marks. The syllabus will consist of Engineering Mathematics and Computer science. Let us check the syllabus for the computer science segment in detail.
Engineering Mathematics Books
will be updated soon. Keep Visiting…:-)
Books on Computer Literacy
- Computer Knowledge by Dr Alok Kumar or R.Pillai Click Here to Buy or,
- Computer Awareness by Mini Goyal and Shweta Rani (Publisher: Arihant) Click Here to Buy
- MCQs in Computer Science Books for NIELIT Scientists B and Scientific-Technical Assistant (Publisher: Mcgraw Hill Education) Click here to Buy
Online Test Series & Study Materials
If you have been through the post then it’s time to check the level of your knowledge with these specially designed test series. The test includes Model Papers on General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and other High Valued Subjects.
Free Online Test for Aptitude, Reasoning, Computer Awareness, General Knowledge etc. Click Here
Download Free Study Material and Notes:
- Notes on General Knowledge and General Studies: Click Here
- SSC SCL Tier 1 English Language Notes: Click Here
- Study Material and Notes of Computer Science Free!! Click Here
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to NIELIT Recruitment Notification 2020.
|NIELIT Recruitment 2020 Notification in Detail||Click Here|
|NIELIT JOBS 2020 Test Admit Card Declaration Link||Click Here|
|Cut Off Score for the NIELIT Scientists B and Scientific-Technical Assistant Recruitment||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Papers for NIELIT Scientists B||Click Here|
|Syllabus of NIELIT Scientists B and Scientific-Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|NIELIT Scientists B and Scientific-Technical Assistant Salary (Allowances)||Click Here|
|NIELIT Scientists B and Scientific-Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 Result||Click Here|
For any Query related to NIELIT Recruitment notification 2020, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for NIELIT Scientists B and Scientific-Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers