CTET December 2019: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on December 8 in 20 languages in 110 cities across the nation. The online registration process for the CTET 2019 Examination has been started already. Interested candidates can now apply online only through CTET website-ctet.nic.in.
The Last date for submitting online application is September 18, 2019, and fee can be paid up to September 23, 2019, till 3.30. PM. The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the CTET to the CBSE Delhi.
This year around 29.22 lakh candidates were registered for CTET July session examination, out of which around 23.77 lakh candidates appeared and only 3.52 lakh candidates were qualified for the examination
CTET 2019: How to apply
Step-1: Visit the official website of CTET- ctet.nic.in
Step-2: Go to the link says “Apply Online”
Step-3: Fill the application form and note down the registration number
Step-4: Upload scanned images of the latest photograph and signature
Step-5: Make the fee payment
Step-6: Download a copy and take a print out for future reference.
(a) Authentication Form: Fill details like State, Identification type (select any Identity as applicable), Candidate’s Name, and Date of Birth and Gender.
(b) Fill Online Application Form: Fill the complete online Application Form and choose a password. After submission, a Registration Number/Application Number gets generated. Note down the Registration No./Application No. For subsequent login, system generated Registration No./Application No. and chosen Password will be used.
•Password Policy will be as follows:
1. Password must be 8 -13 characters long.
2. Password must have at least one Capital Letter, one small letter alphabet and one numeric
value and at least one special characters!@#$%^&*-
3. Candidate can change the password after login if required. New Password cannot be
identical to any of the previous three passwords.
- The candidate is advised not to disclose or share the password with anybody.
- Candidate should log out the end of their session.
(c) Online Uploading of Scanned documents:
- Uploading of scanned Photo and Signature are mandatory.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of the photograph should be between 10-100 KB.
- Image size of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Size of signature should be between 3-30 KB.
- Image size of the signature should be 3.5 cm (L) x 1.5 cm (H).
The candidates are advised to keep the images of the latest photograph and signature of the
candidates in JPG format and as per the size and dimension specified, before applying
The image of the latest photograph is required to upload to avoid the inconvenience at
the centre, as this photograph will be matched with the actual candidate appearing in the examination.
The following persons are eligible for appearing in the CTET.
- Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) or any equivalent course.
- Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage: Applying Seekers must have completed Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). Or graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
CTET 2019: Exam Highlights
- The CTET December 2019 exam will be held on December 8, 2019.
- CTET December 2019 application forms will be available till September 18, 2019
- The exam will have two papers and will be conducted in two shifts
- The Duration of the examination will be of 2.30 hours duration
- Paper-I will be for a candidate who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper-II will be for those who intend to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
- Candidates can deposit the exam fee, which is Rs. 1200 for both papers for candidates belonging to general and OBC non-creamy layer categories and Rs. 700 for either of the paper
- The last date to submit the fee is September 23, 2019
- The validity of CTET certificate is for seven years.
|Download CTET 2019 Official Bulletin (PDF)||Click Here|
|Get detailed info on CTET 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|CTET 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|CTET 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
|Best Recommended books for CTET 2019||Click Here|
|CTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria|Age|Nationality|Qualification||Click Here|
|Salary | Job Profile | Promotion | Allowances of CTET 2019||Click Here|
|CTET 2019 Admit Card |Important dates |How to Download||Click Here|
|Study materials for CTET 2019| Books| Model Paper| Notes||Click Here|
|CTET 2019 Sample Question Paper | Model paper for CTET 2019||Click Here|
|Exam Centres list of CTET 2019||Click Here|
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer: Edufever Forum), Note: Write question with complete details for better answers