Hello readers, In this article, we are going to share all the required Haryana PGT English Selection criteria and Reservation and details about HSSC PGT English Recruitment 2019. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released Haryana PGT English Recruitment 2019 notification for 530 posts of PGT. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) officials are planning to conduct the written examination to fill the vacancies of the PGT English 2019 Posts.
According to Haryana Government candidates can fill the application form from September onwards. The candidates who are interested to fill the application form may check the vacancy details and apply online from 02-09-2019 to 24-09-2019. Also including many vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
HSSC PGT English Recruitment 2019
Before we speak about the Haryana PGT English Selection criteria and Reservation Lets have a quick look at the HSSC PGT English Recruitment 2019 job Profile and Job description.
Brief Description of the Job
|Name of Recruitment Exam||HSSC PGT English Recruitment 2019|
|Online Application Start Date||02-09-2019|
|Application Last Date||24-09-2019|
|Application Fee|| |
|Total No. of Vacancy Available||530 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Written Exam)|
The government of Haryana published some important dates regarding filling the vacant position for PGT English. Let’s have a look at important dates of PGT notification.
|Date of publication||26th August 2019|
|Opening date for submission of online application||02nd September 2019|
|Closing date for submission of online |
|18th September 2019 (by 11:59 PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||24th September 2019|
HSSC PGT Selection Criteria
Haryana PGT English Selection criteria and Reservation is based on total marks obtained in Written Exam, Experience and Viva-voce (Interview).
- Min:- 18 years
- Max:- 42 Years.
1. Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC, Backward Class (BC-A) & Backwards Class (BC-B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
2. In the case of PwD(Person with Disability) General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years
(10 years for SCs/BC-A & BC-A) as per Haryana Government instructions.
3. For ESM(Ex-Servicemen) Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added
by three years is permissible.
4. The maximum age limit will be up to 47 years as per Haryana Government instructions for the widow, legally separated, divorcee, deserted and unmarried woman.
There are two categories for a total of 100 marks. The division is given below.
1. Written Exam: 90 Marks
|Subject Name||Marks (Weightage)|
2. Social-eco criteria: 10 Marks:-
The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:
|a.||If neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.||(5 marks)|
|b.||If the applicant is:-
|c.||If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.||(5 marks)|
|d.||Experiet¡ce: One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/ Board/ corporation/ company/ statutory Body/ commüsron Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period of fewer than six months.||(5 marks)|
Haryana PGT English Reservation is based on different ty The following table will describe bothe regions reservation and category wise distribution.
Category wise post reservation
|3% for ESP||Gen.||5|
1. Claim under the socio-economic criteria, if any, shall be admissible to those candidates only, who would fill the details of the requisite certificate i.e. name of issuing authority, date of issue and reference no. etc. and also upload the ‘ requisite valid original certificate/ document along with their application in support of their claim failing which, no certification benefits shall be considered after the last date of filling online application.
2. The claim of a reservation etc., if any, shall be admissible to those candidates only, who upload the requisite valid original certificate along with their application in support of their claim and of Haryana domicile.
3. If quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward Classes remains unfilled to that extent due to non-availability of suitable Ex-servicemen or their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward classes then overall reservation either from the unfilled vacancies of Ex-serviceman from the Backward Classes for Freedom fighter/their children/Grandchildren will remain limited 2% only. This benefit will be available to all Grandchildren i.e. sons and daughters of sons and daughters (paternal as well as maternal) of the Freedom fighters(chief Secretary Instruction No. 22/10/2013- 1 GSIII, dated 15/07/2014).
4. The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/BCA/BCB/EWS and ESM candidates who have domicile of Haryana State.
5. The SC/ BCA/ BCB/ EWS/ ESP and PwD (Person with Disabilities) candidates are required to upload SC/ BCA/ BCB/ EWS/ ESP and PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate duly issued by the competent authority and submit the same when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
6. DFF shall be required to upload the certificate duly issued by the respective competent authority.
7. The reserved category candidates belonging to other states will compete against the posts meant for general category and will be considered as general candidates as there is no reservation available for them.
8. For Disabled ESM/Dependent of Killed/ Disabled in action, the reservation will be as per Haryana Govt. instructions. The reservation for ESM will be utilized in the order given below:
- Disabled ex-servicemen with a disability between 20% to 50%.
- Up to two dependents of Service personnel killed/disabled beyond 50%.
- Other ex-servicemen.
- Note- Such benefit is not allowed to the ex-serviceman and their dependents who are released in the normal course after the completion of their terms and is ava able to those who are boarded out of service by the defence department on account of their disability.
9. Disabled ex-servicemen will mean ex-servicemen who, while serving in the Armed Forces of the union were disabled in operations against the enemy or disturbed areas.
10. Candidates having Degrees/ Diploma/ certificates from Board /Institution/university which are not recognized by Haryana Government will not be eligible.
11. In the case of any guidance /information/clarification regarding the online filling of the application form and Advertisement the candidate can call at helpline No. 01725143700 on all working days from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M
Hope this article will help you in preparing further and clearing the exam with no hassle. If any type of query related to this PGT post occur feel free to comment in below comment box to get your query solved within a couple of hours and don’t worry it’s free so do comment for any questions.
|HSSC PGT English Notification||Click Here|
|HSSC PGT English Eligibility Criteria ||Click Here|
|HSSC PGT English Exam Pattern ||Click Here|
|HSSC PGT English Admit Card ||Click Here|
|HSSC PGT English Sample Papers||Click Here|
|HSSC PGT English Previous Year Papers||Click Here|
|HSSC PGT English Cut Off ||Click Here|
|HSSC PGT English Syllabus||Click Here|
|HSSC PGT English Salary and Job profile||Click Here|
|HSSC PGT English Books||Click Here|
|HSSC PGT English Selection criteria and Reservation||Click Here|
|HSSC PGT English Online Test series||Click Here|
|HSSC PGT English Study Material||Click Here|
All the Best…!!!