Hello readers, In this article, we are going to share all the required Haryana PGT Physical Education Eligibility Criteria 2020 and details about HSSC PGT Physical Education Recruitment 2020. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released Haryana PGT Physical Education Recruitment 2020 notification for 241 posts of PGT. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) officials are planning to conduct the written examination to fill the vacancies of the PGT Physical Education 2020 Posts.
According to Haryana Government candidates can fill the application form from September onwards. The candidates who are interested to fill the application form may check the vacancy details and apply online from 17-02-2020 to 02-03-2020. Also including a number of vacancies, syllabus, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
HSSC PGT Physical Education Recruitment 2020
Before we speak about the Haryana PGT Physical Education Eligibility Criteria Lets have a quick look at the HSSC PGT Physical Education Recruitment 2020 job Profile and Job description.
Brief Description of the Job
|Name of Recruitment Exam||HSSC PGT Physical Education Recruitment 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||17-02-2020|
|Application Last Date||7/02/2020 (Extended Date 5/03/2020)|
|Total No. of Vacancy Available||241 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Written Exam)|
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to HSSC PGT Physical Education Recruitment Notification 2020.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Cut-Off||Study Material||Job Profile|
The Government of Haryana has released separate post for Mewat district. The following table will let you know about the details of post-distribution.
|Physical Education Posts||241|
- The candidates who are applying for Haryana PGT Recruitment 2020 must have a Master degree or Post Graduate degree with respect to there subject.
- Applicant must have at least 50% marks in its master degree.
PGT Physical Education
M.A. Physical Education
B.Ed. from a recognized university
50% aggregate marks from a recognized University
- Relaxation up to 5% qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and differently-abled (PwD) candidates.
- 33% posts in each category i.e. General, Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B), EWS and Ex-serviceman (ESM) shall be reserved for women and this reservation shall be horizontal.
- Professional Training Diploma or Certificate awarded by any State, Board or University other than Haryana Education Department will be recognized only if this Degree or Diploma or Certificate has been recognized by the Haryana Government.
Hope this article will help you in preparing further and clearing the exam with no hassle. If any type of query related to this PGT post occur feel free to comment in below comment box to get your query solved within a couple of hours and don’t worry it’s absolutely free so do comment for any questions.
Best of Luck!!
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer: Edufever Forum), Note: Write question with complete details for better answers