Hello readers, In this article, we are going to share Haryana PGT Physical Education Salary and Job profile 2020. As we all know that the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released Haryana PGT Physical Education Recruitment 2020 notification for 241 posts for PGT Physical Education. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) officials are planning to release the Haryana PGT Physical Education Result 2020 soon.
According to Haryana Government candidates who are selected in the final round of selection criteria are curious to know the Haryana PGT Physical Education salary and job profile 2020, so finally, we have collected all the information about Haryana PGT Physical Education Salary and Promotions 2020. We have also included articles like the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, Links are given below:
HSSC PGT Physical Education Recruitment 2020
Before we speak about the Haryana PGT Physical Education Salary and job profile 2020. Let’s have a quick look at the HSSC PGT Physical Education Recruitment 2020 job Profile and Job description.
Brief Description of the Job
|Name of Recruitment Exam||HSSC PGT Physical Education Recruitment 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||17-02-2020|
|Application Last Date||7/02/2020 (Extended Date 5/03/2020)|
|Application Fee|| |
|Total No. of Vacancy Available||241 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Written Exam)|
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to HSSC PGT Physical Education Recruitment Notification 2020.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Cut-Off||Study Material||Job Profile|
There are 40 different Haryana PGT Physical Education salary criteria in which the salary of PGT teachers can be divided. The following table will show the different Matrix Levels.
|Matrix Level||(Rs. 47,600-1,51,100)|
Detailed Salary Structure
|Detailed Salary Structure|
|HRA Currently 24% of Basic||11424|
|DA Currently 7% of Basic||3332|
|TA (3600 + DA on TA)||3852|
|NPS (National Pension Scheme)||5093|
|Income Tax||1600 (Approximately)|
|DHS / CGHS||650|
|Net Salary (In Hand)||58845 (Per Month)|
|Total NPS Contribution (For Pension)||10186 (Per Month)|
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities
- Create a positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Meet course and school wise student performance goals.
- Participate in training sessions.
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the session. Grade books Maintenance.
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Create projects designed to enhance learning.
- Create lesson plans.
- Utilize many curriculum resources.
- Integrate goals, competencies, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Develop professional relationships with other staff and programs.
- Establish and communicate to clear the objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare and distribute required reports to senior.
- Observe and evaluate student’s performance and make a report.
- Manage student behaviour in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures
Haryana PGT Physical Education Promotions that can be taken after serving as PGT teacher.
- After 5 years as PGT Teacher He/She eligible to apply for Vice Principal post. (exam)
- After 8 years as PGT Teacher He/She eligible to apply for Principal post.
- After 3 years as Vice-Principal He/She eligible to apply for Principal post.
- After 5 years as Principal eligible to apply for Assistant Commissioner post.
- After 5 years as Assistant Commissioner eligible to apply for Deputy Commissioner post.
- Joint Commissioner
- Additional Commissioner
Note: Additional Commissioner and Commissioner posts are administrative positions, generally reserved for All India Service Employees.
Hope this article will help you in preparing further and clearing the exam with no hassle. If any type of query related to this PGT post occur feel free to comment in below comment box to get your query solved within a couple of hours and don’t worry it’s absolutely free so do comment for any questions.
Best of Luck!!