Hello readers, In this article, we are going to share all the required Haryana PGT Physical Education syllabus 2020 and details about HSSC PGT Physical Education Recruitment 2020. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released Haryana PGT Physical Education Recruitment 2020 notification for 241 posts of PGT. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) officials are planning to conduct the written examination to fill the vacancies of the PGT Physical Education 2020 Posts.
According to HSSC candidates can fill the application form from September onwards. The candidates who are interested to fill the application form may check the vacancy details and apply online from 17-02-2020 to 02-03-2020. Also including a number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
- 1 HSSC PGT Physical Education Recruitment 2020
- 2 Important Links
- 3 Haryana PGT Physical Education Syllabus 2020
- 3.1 Syllabus for all PGT subjects
- 3.2 Physical Education Syllabus
- 3.2.1 Concept of Physical Education:
- 3.2.2 Physiological Aspects of Physical Education
- 3.2.3 Psychological Aspects of Physical Education
- 3.2.4 Physical Fitness and Wellness
- 3.2.5 Training Methods
- 3.2.6 Sociological Aspects of Physical Education
- 3.2.7 Health Education
- 3.2.8 Communicable Diseases
- 3.2.9 Contemporary Health Problems
- 3.2.10 Healthful living
HSSC PGT Physical Education Recruitment 2020
Before we speak about the Haryana PGT Physical Education syllabus Lets have a quick look at the HSSC PGT Physical Education Recruitment 2020 job Profile and Job description.
Brief Description of the Job
|Name of Recruitment Exam||HSSC PGT Physical Education Recruitment 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||17-02-2020|
|Application Last Date||7/02/2020 (Extended Date 5/03/2020)|
|Total No. of Vacancy Available||241 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Written Exam)|
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to HSSC PGT Physical Education Recruitment Notification 2020.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Cut-Off||Study Material||Job Profile|
Haryana PGT Physical Education Syllabus 2020
Syllabus for all PGT subjects
Candidates who are applying for PGT post the common syllabus except for the selected subject with its weightage is given below.
|Subject Name||Marks (Weightage)|
Physical Education Syllabus
Concept of Physical Education:
- Physical Education Meaning and definition
- its aim and objectives
- Modern concept and scope of Physical Education
- Need and Importance of Physical Education
Physiological Aspects of Physical Education
Effect of exercise on:
- Muscular System
- Circulatory System
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
Psychological Aspects of Physical Education
- Definition of Psychology and Sports Psychology
- Achievement and Motivation in Sports
- Sportsmanship and Sports Ethics
Physical Fitness and Wellness
- Meaning and Importance of Physical Fitness and Wellness
- Components of Physical Fitness and Wellness
- Factors affecting Physical Fitness and Wellness
- Principles of Physical Fitness development
- Means of fitness development
- Aerobic Activities- Cycling Calisthenics, Jogging and Rhythmic exercises, Participation in Games and Sports, Circuit Training
- Meaning and Concept of Training Limbering down, warming up, and their importance,
- Mode of Training
- Methods for Strength Development-Isometric, and Isokinetic Exercises
- Methods of Endurance Development-Interval Training, Continuous Method and Fartlek.
- Speed Development-Acceleration Runs and Pace Races.
Sociological Aspects of Physical Education
Meaning of Sociology, its importance in Physical Education and Sports.
History of the game/sport (Anyone game/ sport of student’s choice), Latest general rules of the game/ sport (Anyone game/ sport of student’s choice), Measurement of playfields and specifications of sports equipments, Fundamental skills of the sport, Related sports specifications, Important tournaments and venues, Sports personalities, Sports Awards.
Concept and objectives of Physical Education, Importance of Physical Education, Principles of Physical Education, Importance of community participation for health promotion and welfare of individual, family and community
Meaning of Communicable Diseases, Essential conditions for Communicable Diseases to occur and disease process, Common alert signals indicating the onset of Communicable Diseases, Mode of transmission, common symptoms and prevention of transmission of AIDS, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
Contemporary Health Problems
Abuse of alcohol, tobacco and drugs and the effect of abuse on individual, family and community, Effect of alcohol, tobacco and drugs on sportsperson., Eating habits that cause obesity and its effect on the health of individual
Concept of environment, Scope of the environment – living environment, workplace environment and environment for leisure activities, Essential elements of the healthful environment – safe water, low levels of noise, Fresh air, hygienic surrounding
Family Health Education
Soft Tissue injuries – Bone Injuries, sprain and strain, Joint Injuries
Hope this article will help you in preparing further and clearing the exam with no hassle. If any type of query related to this PGT post occur feel free to comment in below comment box to get your query solved within a couple of hours and don’t worry it’s absolutely free so do comment for any questions.
Best of Luck!!
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer: Edufever Forum), Note: Write question with complete details for better answers