Intelligence Bureau (IB) is one of the most thrilling places in India to work with. Serving your Country as an Intelligence Officer is one the greatest act of optimism. An IB Officer is responsible for maintaining the national securities and other work-related to national integrity. If you too willing to apply for the job then keep in mind that the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer in Intelligence Bureau (IB ACIO recruitment 2020) is just around the corner. Throughout the article, every aspect related to IB ACIO Salary and Job profile and other allowances will be discussed.
In India, we generally apply for the job which gives the higher salary. As the notification for the IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 has just been published, aspirants are starting their conversation about How much the job will pay us? and What are the benefits and allowances for the job Profile like questions? This article will let you know about the IB ACIO Salary and Job Profile for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to IB ACIO 2020 Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Cut-Off||Q & A||Job Profile|
IB ACIO Salary and Job Profile
Before we discuss the pay band for the job, let me tell you that working in the Intelligence Bureau is itself rewarding to anyone.
Monthly Estimated Salary (after 7th Pay Commission)
The Pay Band for the job is Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs 4200 (PB-2). The Gross and in hand salary for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officers are given below.
- Gross salary in Hand (Metro Cities) – Rs 68,256 per/month
- Gross salary in Hand (Rural Areas) – Rs 61,064 per/month
Points to Remember
- Pay in the Pay Band + Grade Pay which is known as Basic Pay
- Dearness Allowance on Basic Pay to compensate the price increase and revised twice a year as per Government of India orders.
- Transport Allowance is admissible at prescribed rates based on the Grade of pay and classification of cities as per Government of India orders. It ranges from Rs. 400 to 3200/- depending on the city of posting and Grade Pay held by the employee. Dearness Allowance on Transport Allowance is also admissible +
- House Rent Allowance at prescribed rates on Basic Pay. It varies from 10% to 30% of the Basic Pay depending on the classification of the City of posting as per Government of India orders.
IB ACIO Job Profile
Serving the nation as an Intelligence officer is one of the Job which youngster dream of. It may be possible that after years of job, you get elected to serve Research & Analysis Wing (RAW).
IB ACIO Job Training Phases
Before becoming an Officer with IB, you will go through a training phase that will compromise of following programs.
Job Posting of IB Intelligence Officers (ACIO)
The job posting of IB ACIO officers can be anywhere around India. It is often regarded as a very unpredicted job. You may be posted in any states of India (Including Borders of Kashmir and Northeast). Generally, IB jobs are risky in nature and one may have to deal with the Naxalites or Extremists. so if these things Inspire you then IB is the best place to work in. You may be elected as a RAW Agent after a few years of your service.
In most of the case, the work allotted to an IB officer may include these –
- Collecting secret information that influences national Security.
- Tracking all the issues and information that might be threatening for the States.
- Collecting Intelligence information in Border Areas (Like terrorist trespassing, currency exchange and other illegal Trafficking)
Unlike all other central Jobs, IB offers a thrilling career with lots of other advantages. An IB officer may be promoted to DCIO and Assitant Director in his/her service tenure.
|Job Profile||Years of Experience|
|ACIO-II to ACIO-||3-4 Years|
|ACIO-I to DCIO||10 Years|
|DCIO to Assistant Director||25-30 Years|
For any Query related to IB ACIO Recruitment 2020, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for an Assistant Central Intelligence officer.