Attention Aspirants, the IBPS Recruitment Board has recently advertised a notification to conduct an online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Recruitment Process of IBPS Clerk CWE VII 2020.
The advertisement is made to fill near about 12075 Clerical Cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations. Throughout the article, we will discuss the IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2020. Get updated information on Age, Nationality, Reservation and Educational Qualification.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Cut-Off||Q & A||Job Profile|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification (CWE VIII 2020)
Before we go deep with the information let us first have a look at the Major Features of the IBPS CWE Clerk VIII 2020 recruitment notification.
Brief Description of the Job
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Exam||IBPS CWE Clerk VIII 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 Release Date||September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Starts From||September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Ends On||October 2020|
|Download of call letters for IBPS Clerk Pre- Exam Training||November 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Pre-Exam Training||November 2020|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||12th, 13th & 19th December 2020|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||January 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main||January 2021|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||24th January 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||1st April 2021|
|Application Fee||Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates and
Rs.600/- for others.
|How to apply||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Vacancies||12,075|
|Job Posting||Anywhere in India|
|Job Profile||Clerical Cadre|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2020
A Banking Clerk is responsible for maintaining all the money related transaction via a fixed account number of a customer. Let us quickly move to the number of vacancies for different state mentioned in IBPS CWE Clerk VII 2020 recruitment notification.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Job Vacancy
|S.No||State||No of Vacancies (Expected)|
|1.||Andhra Pradesh||485 Posts|
|2.||Arunachal Pradesh||08 Posts|
|7.||Dadra & Nagar haveli||07 Posts|
|8.||Daman & Diu||08 Posts|
|13.||Himachal Pradesh||73 Posts|
|14.||Jammu & Kashmir||34 Posts|
|19.||Madhya Pradesh||290 Posts|
|30.||Tamil Nadu||1277 Posts|
|33.||Uttar Pradesh||665 Posts|
|35.||West Bengal||417 Posts|
Now let us quickly move to the eligibility criteria for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2020.
- A Citizen of India or Bhutan or Nepal.
- Tibetan refugee
- Those who have migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Relaxation in Age
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||the actual period of service rendered in defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced Women||9 years|
|Jammu & Kashmir domiciled during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular Employees of Union Carbide Factory,|
Bhopal retrenched from service (for MP State Only)
Note: Age Relaxation for PWD and Backward Classes as mentioned by the government of India notification.
- The applying candidate must have a Graduation Degree from any recognized University of State govt. Or the Central govt.
- Qualification obtained from institutions other than a recognized State Board or Central Board should be submitted along with the necessary documents (the result should have been declared on or before April 2020).
- Applying Candidates must have basic knowledge of a computer and must have obtained a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations / Language / should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School /College/Institute.
- Language Proficiency of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
For any Query related to IBPS Clerk Recruitment notification 2020, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the clerk in Indian Banks.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers