Kendriya Vidhayala Sangathan is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. KVS invited applications for the post of Principal. KVS exam date 2020, application form and other important dates are not announced yet. Getting a Job as a Principal in any Kendriya Vidyalaya is a Dream for every aspirant and for those who wish to get a job in the teaching field.
KVS Recruitment Exam is only a gateway to get a job as a teacher or Principal in any Kendriya Vidyalaya. In this article, we will discuss the KVS Principal Job Profile and KVS Principal salary offered to the post of Principal.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to KVS Principal 2020 Recruitment Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Cut-Off||Q & A||Job Profile|
Highlights of Exam
|Name of Examination||KVS Principal Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||KVS – Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi (CBSE)|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline|
|No. of Seats Available||To be notified soon|
Candidates applying for the KVS Principal 2020 exam needs to check these important dates related to KVS Principal. The given dates are Expected.
|KVS Principal Application||To be updated shortly|
|Last date to apply online||To be updated shortly|
|KVS Principal Admit Card||To be updated shortly|
|KVS Principal Exam Date||To be updated shortly|
|KVS Principal Result||To be updated shortly|
Before we go deep with the information let us first have a look at the Major Features of the KVS Recruitment 2020.
KVS Principal salary offered
|Detailed Salary Structure|
|HRA (Currently 24% of Basic)||18912|
|DA (Currently 7% of Basic)||5516|
|TA (3600 + DA on TA)||7704|
|NPS (National Pension Scheme)||8431|
|Income Tax||4000 (Approximately)|
|DHS / CGHS||650|
|Net Salary (In Hand)||97830|
|Total NPS Contribution (For Pension)||16862|
There are many employment opportunities available for the Principal Post. Once you have qualified the Principal recruitment examination after that you can get the employment opportunities in these education sectors:
- Schools Principal
- Universities Lecturer
- Professional colleges
- Art colleges and music academies
- Publishing houses
- Distance education tutoring
- As examiners
- Special schools
- Professional colleges
- Professional Institutions
- Medical colleges
- Nursing colleges
- Teacher’s training colleges
- Art Institutes
- Dance academies
KVS Principal Job Profile (Administrative Power & Responsibility)
- A Principal has the responsibility to function as the administrative head of the Vidyalaya and to act as the Drawing and Disbursing Officer of the staff employed in the Vidyalaya, subject to detailed instructions given in this regard in the Accounts Code.
- A Principal has the responsibility to engage teachers on the part-time/ contractual basis as PRT/ TGT /PGT subject to relevant instructions in this regard.
- He/She has the responsibility to make appointments to sub staff (erstwhile Group D) posts and to approve probation and grant confirmation of such employees in the Vidyalaya
- To forward applications to Group C employees of the Vidyalaya for posts outside the Sangathan except for posts abroad and to grant permission for registration with the Employment Exchange.
- To grant permission to Group C employees of the Vidyalaya for appearing at public examinations
- To implement the instructions and policies of the Sangathan in respect of curricular and co-curricular activities and to take steps to bring about the healthy development of the Vidyalaya in all fields.
- To be responsible for the proper maintenance of accounts and school records, service – books of teaching and non‐teaching staff, returns and statistics as prescribed by the Sangathan from time to time.
- To overall be in‐charge of admissions in the Vidyalaya, preparation of school time-table, allocation of duties to teachers, provision of necessary facilities to them in the discharge of their duties and conduct of examinations and tests in accordance with the rules prescribed by the Sangathan from time to time.
Skills for Job
- excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- good organisational and time-management skills
- energy, enthusiasm, stamina, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline
- the initiative, leadership and supervisory skills and team working abilities
- imagination, creativity and a sense of humour
- good judgement and an analytical mind
For any Query related to KVS Recruitment 2020, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for KVS Recruitment 2020.
Best of Luck…!!
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers