KVS TGT English Exam Guide: Hello Candidates, as we all know that Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will soon release the notification for around 6000 posts of teaching staffs including TGT, PGT, PRT, and other posts. The KVS Recruitment 2021 Exam will be Conducted by KVS Examination Authority. Candidates who have planned to apply for the post of KVS TGT, have now started looking for Best and appropriate Books for TGT English Exam. There are many KVS TGT English Books that are available for the same subject, now choosing an appropriate book according to the KVS Recruitment examination pattern is a very Crucial problem for all the aspirants.
So in this article, we will provide you with detailed information about the KVS TGT English Exam Preparation Books.
|[ PAGE INDEX ]|
1. Highlights Of Exam
2. KVS PGT Useful Resources
3. Important Dates
4. Exam Pattern
5. KVS TGT English Exam Syllabus
6. KVS TGT English Preparation Books
7. Study Materials for KVS 2021
Highlights of Exam
This Exam is For Those Candidates who have a dream to teach in a prestigious Sangathan of the Indian education system. The KVS TGTs(Training Graduates Teachers) English Exam is conducted by CBSE( Central Board Of Secondary Education), every year. Depending upon the requirement vacancies are released.
|Name of Examination||KVS -Training Graduate Teachers (TGTs)|
|Conducting Body||KVS – Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi (CBSE)|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Application Fee||1000/- For all categories except SC/ST/PH/Ex-S|
|No. of Vacancy Available for TGT English||To be notified|
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline|
|No. of Seats Available||To be notified|
KVS PGT Exam Useful Resources
For KVS PGT, TGT Exams you may refer these given links,
|Major Notification||Click here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click here|
|Q & A||Click here|
|Job Profile||Click here|
|Exam pattern||Click here|
|Sample Paper||Click here|
|Admit Card||Click here|
|Test series||Click here|
|Previous year paper||Click here|
Candidates applying for the KVS TGT 2021 exam need to check these important dates related to KVS TGT.
|KVS TGT Application||To be updated shortly|
|Last date to apply online||To be updated shortly|
|KVS TGT Admit Card||To be updated shortly|
|KVS TGT Exam Date||To be updated shortly|
|KVS TGT Result||To be updated shortly|
KVS TGT English Books
Before we discuss best available books to crack KVS Recruitments Examination 2021, let us read the complete syllabus for this prestigious exam.
KVS TGT English Exam Pattern
|Test Duration||150 Minutes|
|Total Questions||150 Objectives type multiple choice questions|
|Total Marks||150 Marks|
|Section Name (Nature of Questions)||Marks per item||No. of Item|
||1 marks per questions||10 Questions10 Questions|
(i) Pedagogical Concerns
|1 marks per questions||40 Questions
|Interview: 60 marks|
|Note: The Final Merit List will be based on the Performance of the candidates in written Test, Performance Test, and interview. The weightage of the written Test, Performance Test and interview will be 85:15.|
KVS TGT English Syllabus
|Subject Specification||Topics Description|
|Section – A (Reading Comprehension)|
|Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret an unseen text||Three/four unseen texts of varying lengths (150-250 words) with a variety of objective type, multiple-choice questions (including questions to test vocabulary) testing factual and global comprehension.|
|Section – B (Writing ability)|
|Testing ability to express facts views/opinions coherently and logically in a style suitable to the task set.||
|Section – C (Grammar and Usage)|
|Ability to apply the knowledge of syntax, language/ grammatical items and to use them accurately in context.||The following grammatical structures will be tested through multiple-choice questions :
|Section – D (Literature)|
|To test the candidate’s familiarity with the works of writers of different genres and periods of English Literature.||
KVS TGT English Exam Preparation Books
The Exam for KVS Recruitment 2021 can be broadly categorized into various subjects. Let us discuss one by one.
Best Books For Child Development and Pedagogy
Child Development and Pedagogy is the most important subject for CTET and TET exam. We have listed the books name below. You can take the reference of these books to score great in the Teacher Eligibility Test.
|Books Name||Buy Here||Books Price|
|A complete Resources for CTET: Child Development and Pedagogy (by Sandeep Kumar)||Rs.194.00|
|CTET & TETs Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I & Paper II by Arihant Experts)||Click Here||Rs.155.00|
|Child Development & Pedagogy for CTET & STET (Paper 1 & 2) with Past Questions (by Shalini Punjabi)||Rs.169.00|
English Books for KVS TGT
Here in this section, we have mentioned some best and appropriate TGT English books for KVS Recruitment Examination.
- KVS TGT Guide English Recruitment Examination
- Navodaya Vidyalaya: TGT (English) Recruitment Exam Guide
- HANDBOOK OF ENGLISH LITERATURE(TGT/PGT) ETC
|Name Title||Buy Here||Price|
|KVS TGT Guide English Recruitment Examination (by Arihant Experts)||Click Here
|Navodaya Vidyalaya: TGT (English) Recruitment Exam Guide (by RPH Editorial Board)||Click Here|
|HANDBOOK OF ENGLISH LITERATURE (TGT/PGT) ETC (by DR. Sudhir K. Arora)||Click Here||Rs. 430|
Reasoning book for KVS recruitment
Here in this section, we have mentioned some best and appropriate Reasoning Ability books for KVS Recruitment Examination.
- Reasoning book for DSSSB/KVS- English Medium (by IBS Institute Rohini)
- Reasoning book for DSSSB/KVS-Hindi Medium (by IBS Institute Rohini)
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning (by R.S. Aggarwal)
Quantitative Aptitude Books for KVS
Here in this section, we have mentioned some best and appropriate Quantitative Aptitude books for KVS Recruitment Examination.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (by R.S. Aggarwal)
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (Old Edition) (by R.S. Aggarwal)
- Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams (by Disha Experts)
|Book Name||Buy Here||Price|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (by R.S. Aggarwal)||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (Old Edition) (by R.S. Aggarwal)||Click Here|
|Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams (by Disha Experts)||Click Here||
Rs. 108 (you save 28%)
Books for General Knowledge
This book covers the various aspects asked in CTET and TET Exam for general knowledge segment. You will find 10 questions from this book in your exam. These 10 questions constitute 10 marks.
Computer Science Book for TET 2021
This book is recommended for candidates preparing for the CTET and TET exam. Read every page of this book as many times as you can. Work hard and Smart. All the very best.
Study Materials for KVS 2021
We have tried to compile all the latest and valuable information required to score great in the Prestigious KVS Recruitment 2021 Examination.
|भारत में शिक्षा की नीतियां और इकाइयां – Policies and Units of Education in India||Click Here|
|Teaching Methodology in Hindi: सूचना एवं संप्रेषण तकनीक||Click Here|
|Methods of Teaching in Hindi Exclusive for TET Exams in India||Click Here|
|Assessment and Evaluation in Hindi (आकलन और मूल्यांकन)||Click Here|
|Teaching in Hindi (शिक्षण): Teaching Methods||Click Here|
|Basic Process of Teaching and Learning in Hindi||Click Here|
You can buy these books from online or offline store. We have provided the all books links you can also buy from it.
The following list you may refer
1. KVS TGT Guide English Recruitment Examination (by Arihant Experts)
2. HANDBOOK OF ENGLISH LITERATURE (TGT/PGT) ETC (by DR. Sudhir K. Arora)
3. Navodaya Vidyalaya: TGT (English) Recruitment Exam Guide (by RPH Editorial Board) for more you may read our full article.
1. Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (by R.S. Aggarwal)
2. Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams (by Disha Experts)
3. Old Edition Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (by R.S. Aggarwal).
1. General Knowledge and Science Book for DSSSB/KVS-English (by IBS Institute Rohini)
2.General Knowledge with Current Affairs for Assam, India & World (by Dr P.K.Pandey)
3. Akshar General Knowledge one-liner ( 12500 questions) (by B.C. Rathod)
1. भारत में शिक्षा की नीतियां और इकाइयां – Policies and Units of Education in India Click Here
2. Teaching Methodology in Hindi: सूचना एवं संप्रेषण तकनीक Click Here
3. Methods of Teaching in Hindi Exclusive for TET Exams in India Click Here
4. Assessment and Evaluation in Hindi (आकलन और मूल्यांकन) Click Here
5. Teaching in Hindi (शिक्षण): Teaching Methods Click Here
6. Basic Process of Teaching and Learning in Hindi Click here