Kendriya Vidhayala Sangathan is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. KVS invited applications for the post of Vice-Principal. Vice-principal job is a reputed job in teaching Feild. Vice-Principal have many responsibilities. A Vice-Principal assist the principal in matters of academic coordination, preparation of school timetable, coordination of Subject Committee meetings etc. KVS Recruitment Exam is only a gateway to get a job as a Vice Principal in any Kendriya Vidhyalaya. In this article, we will discuss the KVS Vice Principal Job Profile and KVS vice Principal salary offered.
1. Useful Resources
2. Highlights Of Exam
3. Important Dates
4. KVS Vice Principal Salary Offered
5. Employment Opportunities
6. KVS Vice-Principal Jobs (Administrative Power & Responsibility)
7. Skills for Job
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to KVS Vice- Principal 2021 Recruitment Notification.
|Major Notification||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Q & A||Click Here|
|Job Profile||Click Here|
|Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
Highlights of Exam
KVS Vice-Principal Recruitment Exam 2021 will be conducted by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Highlights of the Exam is as mention.
|Name of Examination||KVS Vice- Principal|
|Conducting Body||KVS – Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi (CBSE)|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline|
|No. of Seats Available||To be notified|
Candidates applying for the KVS Vice-Principal Recruitment 2021 exam needs to check these important dates related to KVS Vice-Principal. The given dates are Expected.
|KVS Vice- Principal Application||To be updated shortly|
|Last date to apply online||To be updated shortly|
|KVS Vice- Principal Admit Card||To be updated shortly|
|KVS Vice- Principal Exam Date||To be updated shortly|
|KVS Vice- Principal Result||To be updated shortly|
KVS Vice Principal Salary Offered
Here is the Current Pay Scale and Salary Structure of KVS Vice-Principal after 7th Pay Commission 2021.
|Detailed Salary Structure|
|HRA (Currently 24% of Basic)||13464|
|DA (Currently 7% of Basic)||3927|
|TA (3600 + DA on TA)||7704|
|NPS (National Pension Scheme)||6002|
|Income Tax||3000 (Approximately)|
|DHS / CGHS||650|
|Net Salary (In Hand)||71522|
|Total NPS Contribution (For Pension)||12004|
There are many employment opportunities available for the KVS Vice Principal Job Profile. Once you have qualified for the Vice-Principal recruitment examination that you can get the employment opportunities in these education sectors:
- Schools Vice-Principal
- Universities Lecturer
- Professional colleges
- Art colleges and music academies
- Publishing houses
- Distance education tutoring
- As examiners
- Special schools
- Professional colleges
- Professional Institutions
- Medical colleges
- Nursing colleges
- Teacher’s training colleges
- Art Institutes
- Dance academies
KVS Vice-Principal Job (Administrative Power & Responsibility)
The Main Duties of a Vice-Principal is work under the overall guidance of the Principal and He/She will attend to whatever duties are specially assigned to him by the Principal, some of which could be as follows:
- To assist the Principal in matters of academic coordination like preparation of school timetable, co‐ordination of Subject Committee meetings, scrutiny of pupils’ written work and home assignments and all the school-related issues etc.
- A vice-principal has the responsibilities to organize various co‐curricular activities of the school including games and physical education
- A vice-principal has the responsibilities to develop and organize resource of the institution such as the school library, laboratories, teaching aids, etc.
- Vice Principal will assist the Principal in the purchase of books and journals for Library and suitable equipment for laboratories.
- A vice Principal will be responsible to look after the physical upkeep and cleanliness of the school and the proper maintenance of property and stock.
- A Vice-Principal has the responsibilities To exercise certain specific administrative powers assigned to him when the Principal is either on leave or away from the Vidyalaya on duty.
Skills for Job
- excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- good organisational and time-management skills
- energy, enthusiasm, stamina, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline
- the initiative, leadership and supervisory skills and team working abilities
- imagination, creativity and a sense of humour
- good judgement and an analytical mind
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. There is no official statement shared via KVS regarding the exam mode. We will notify as soon as the KVS releases the official notification.
A. The basic salary will be Rs-44900.
A. yes many type of allowances given to the KVS Employee such as Travel concession, House rent allowance, Transport allowance etc.
A. The consolidated pay salary of PGT all subject is 32500
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers